Bạn đang xem bài viết Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2023 – 2024 sách i-Learn Smart World Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10 (Có đáp án) tại Thptlequydontranyenyenbai.edu.vn bạn có thể truy cập nhanh thông tin cần thiết tại phần mục lục bài viết phía dưới.
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2023 – 2024 i-Learn Smart World gồm đề kiểm tra có đáp án chi tiết kèm theo file nghe.
Đề thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 i-Learn Smart World được biên soạn với cấu trúc đề rất đa dạng, bám sát nội dung chương trình học trong sách giáo khoa. Hi vọng đây sẽ là tài liệu hữu ích cho quý thầy cô và các em ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức, chuẩn bị sẵn sàng cho học kì 1 lớp 10 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10 i-Learn Smart World, mời các bạn cùng theo dõi tại đây.
Đề thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 10
SỞ GIÁO DỤC & ĐÀO TẠO….
ĐỀ KIÊM TRA CUỐI KỲ I NĂM HỌC 2023- 2024
Môn: Tiếng Anh 10 ISW
(Thời gian .. phút không kể thời gian giao đề)
PART 1: PRONUNCIATION
Section 1: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Section 2: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
PART 2: USE OF ENGLISH
Section 3: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
5. The shopping mall sells clothes with ______________ quality than the market.
A. the best
D. much good
6. This smartphone comes with a full two-year ______________. That means if the item becomes faulty, it can be repaired or replaced within two years.
7. I like shopping for clothes ______________. By choosing to buy second-hand clothing items instead of brand new ones, you can reduce waste and help the planet.
A. on sales
B. at shopping malls
C. from local stores
D. at thrift stores
8. Do you have a ______________ laptop? This one costs too much.
A. more expensive
B. less expensive
C. the most expensive
D. the least expensive
9. These trainers are ______________ of all three that I have tried on.
A. the most comfortable
B. more comfortable
D. less comfortable
10. I got this handbag half price when it was ______________ last month.
A. in stores
B. in offer
C. on sale
D. on service
11. We can only take the item back if you still have the ______________.
12. We offer top- ______________ products at affordable prices.
13. I don’t know much about computers, so I asked the assistant for a little ______________.
14. Which is ______________ when you shop for clothes, style or quality?
A. more important
B. most important
C. as important as
D. the most important
Section 4: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
15. All camera equipment is on sale today and tomorrow. You can get up to 50% discount.
A. offered at a reduced price
B. the cheapest
C. on the shelves
D. available at the store
16. The printer has just stopped working. Can you repair it for me?
Section 5: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
17. Don’t forget to disconnect the charger when the battery is full.
B. plug in
D. turn down
18. My phone overheats when I play online games. What should I do?
A. is too hot
B. heats up
C. works too much
D. cools down
Section 6: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following exchanges.
19. If your camera is still on warranty, we will repair the faulty parts free of charge.
B. on warranty
D. free of charge
20. My sister often says she dresses up much trendy than me, but I think she has no sense of style.
A. dresses up
B. much trendy
D. sense of style
Section 7: Choose the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.
21. Student A: “What do you spend most of your money on?” – Student B: “______________”
A. I don’t have much pocket money.
B. I often spend a lot of money.
C. Clothes and accessories, of course.
D. I often shop for clothes on the weekend.
22. Customer: “I’d like to speak to the manager, please? – Sales assistant: “______________”
A. Sure, one moment, please.
B. Thanks for calling.
C. Who are you talking to?
D. No, you won’t.
23. Store assistant: “What’s wrong with your computer?” – Customer: “______________”
A. I bought it yesterday.
B. The screen is blank.
C. I want to buy a new computer.
D. My computer cost a lot of money.
PART 3: WORD FORMATION
Section 8: Write the correct form of the words in brackets.
24. When shopping online, you should pay ___________ to the item description, or you may end up getting something you don’t want. (ATTEND)
25. I will never return to that store again. The sales ___________ were so rude and they kept talking to each other when I asked for help. (ASSIST)
PART 4: READING
Section 9: Read the following passage and fill in each of the numbered blanks with a suitable word/ phrase from the box. There are THREE words/ phrases that you don’t need.
less tendency thrift on
traditional more brand pressure
GEN Z SHOPPING HABITS
Generation Z (or Gen Z in short) are people who were born after 1996. They are more or less born with a phone in their hand. Three-quarters of Gen Z shop on their smartphones – more than any other generation. They search for products on sales through the (26)___________’s app or website and receive discounts or coupons on their mobile devices. Unlike older age groups, Gen Z shoppers are (27)___________ likely to trust companies. Instead, they choose to follow influencers on Instagram, Tik Tok or YouTube. Since they frequently document their life on social media, lots of Gen Z feel a (28)___________ to always have new clothes. They look for unique items that can set them apart, but they don’t have much money. That’s why one-third of Gen Z like shopping at (29)___________ stores where they can buy clothes with better materials, trendier styles and lower prices. Teenage boys tend to spend most of their money (30)___________ video games and food, while teenage girls pay a lot of money for clothes and beauty products. They still seek out in-person experiences, too. In fact, Gen Z prefer to shop in a physical store for certain items like electronic devices and clothing.
Section 10: Read the following email and complete the table with suitable information.
Customer name: Noah Diogo
Order No.: (31)___________
Product name: Galaxy Tab A7
Day of purchase: April 10th
* With the delivery: took (32)___________
* With the item:
– wrong (33)___________
– a crack on the screen
– no (34)___________
– restart many times when installing apps
Requirements: Exchange item or get a (35)___________
Section 11: Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Online shopping can certainly be an awesome way to go. No lines, no traffic, no crowds of people. But is online shopping safer?
Experts says that online consumers may now be better protected than traditional shoppers, especially if they follow a few useful tips. First of all, make sure that you are on the site of a real company. Some thieves have created websites that look like the real one just to get your information and money. The best way to check if a site is real is to look for the “s”, which stands for “secure”, in the “https” part of the website address bar. Another indication of a safe website is a special icon in the shape of a padlock which you can find on the browser bar. And it is better to shop with online companies that you know and trust.
Secondly, make sure your computer has a firewall and up-to-date antivirus software. Updating your software is one of the easiest things you can do to stop hackers from attacking your system and protect your personal information. Moreover, beware of links to deals that are too good to be true on social networking sites. If you have doubts, contact the sellers directly. Finally, keep the details of your purchase in a safe place. Save or print the receipt, your order confirmation number and the tracking number. If you have a problem with the order, this information will help you solve the problem quickly.
36. What is the best title of the passage?
A. Online shopping, pros and cons
B. How to be a smart online shopper
C. Online vs traditional shopping
D. Steps to shop online
37. According to the passage, how do people check if the website is real?
A. The website should start with https:// and should have a padlock symbol.
B. The website should have a firewall.
C. The website should be from a real company.
D. The website should be updated.
38. What does the letter “s” in “https://” stand for?
39. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
A. You should keep your antivirus program updated.
B. You shouldn’t believe deals on social networking sites.
C. You should keep records of your confirmation number, tracking number and receipt.
D. You should shop on online stores that you know or trust.
40. The word ‘beware’ in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to ______________.
A. look for
C. click on
D. be careful of
PART 5: WRITING
Section 12: Rewrite the following sentences without changing their meaning. Use the given word(s) if any.
41. None of the sofas in the shop are more comfortable than this one.
→ This is ………………………………………………………………………….
42. I have never seen a more beautiful dress than this one.
→ It’s ………………………………………………………………………………
43. These sunglasses cost less than my last pair.
→ These sunglasses were ………………………………………………………
44. I was doing my homework. My computer crashed.
45. I will finish the book. Then, I will lend it to you.
→ When ……………………………………………………………………………
Đáp án đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10
|32. two weeks/2 weeks
|34. USB wire
41. the most comfortable sofa in the shop.
42. the most beautiful dress that I have ever seen./the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.
43. cheaper than my last pair./not as expensive as my last pair./less expensive than my last pair.
44. When my computer crashed, I was doing my homework
45. When I finish the book, I will lend it to you
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem bài viết Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2023 – 2024 sách i-Learn Smart World Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 10 (Có đáp án) tại Thptlequydontranyenyenbai.edu.vn bạn có thể bình luận, xem thêm các bài viết liên quan ở phía dưới và mong rằng sẽ giúp ích cho bạn những thông tin thú vị.