Bạn đang xem bài viết Đề cương ôn tập học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 11 English Discovery Ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 tại Thptlequydontranyenyenbai.edu.vn bạn có thể truy cập nhanh thông tin cần thiết tại phần mục lục bài viết phía dưới.
Đề cương ôn tập học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 11 English Discovery là tài liệu rất thiết thực quan trọng với các bạn học sinh lớp 11 chuẩn bị thi cuối kì 1.
Đề cương học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 11 English Discovery bao gồm các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm và tự luận theo từng bài học có đáp án kèm theo. Thông qua đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 giúp các bạn làm quen với các dạng bài tập, nâng cao kỹ năng làm bài và rút kinh nghiệm cho bài thi học kì 1 lớp 11 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây đề cương cuối kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 English Discovery, mời các bạn cùng tải tại đây.
Đề cương học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 English Discovery
SỞ GIÁO DỤC & ĐÀO TẠO….
ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP CUỐI KỲ I NĂM HỌC 2023- 2024
Môn: Tiếng Anh 11
I. Từ vựng
Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
1. The biscuits are __________, we shouldn’t eat them.
2. My mother has been going on a _________. She’s had smoothies for a week now.
3. A healthy diet helps keep celebrities in __________.
4. The boy didn’t intend to eat that __________ of chocolate. He has been eating too much sugary food.
5. My sister has lost her __________ for raw food. She doesn’t like sushi anymore.
6. Jack is in the hospital. He drank a bottle of __________ milk an hour ago.
7. When you go to a restaurant, __________ is often served last.
B. main course
D. excess food
8. One cause of heart diseases is __________ food.
9. The children refuse to have __________ drinks at the party.
10. __________ diets allows people to remain energetic throughout the day.
Read the adverts and choose the correct option.
Aching muscles in your 1) thumbs/ thighs and your 2) calves/elbows?
Relaxing leg massages only €10 for 30 minutes.
Do your 3) eyebrows / lips look like hairy caterpillars? Let restore your beauty.
4) Lips/Knees not kissable enough? You need our deep protecting balm.
Click the blue 5) toe / thumb to like us on Facebook.
Attention all boxers! Our new mouth-guards protect your teeth and your 6) jaws/hands in the ring.
Our new hiking boots support your 7) thighs / ankles and reduce the pain in your 8) chest / knees caused by long days walking in the mountains.
Circle the correct answer.
1. Scientists believe that humans are the primary cause of _________.
A. climate change
B. sea levels
C. fossil fuels
2. The greenhouse _________ is a process that occurs when gases trap heat in the atmosphere and warm the planet.
A. gas B. effect C. change
3. _________ still supply about 80 percent of the world’s total energy.
A. Carbon dioxide
B. Fossil fuels
C. Greenhouse gases
4. Climate change has resulted in melting glaciers and rising _________.
B. sea levels
5. Transportation is one of the main sources of greenhouse gas _________ in the US.
6. Although people in the south-central region are ______ to cope with annual floods, they still suffer extensive damage.
7. Consuming less or recycling wood products are practical ______ to deforestation.
8. Vietnamese people are no longer ______to hear the erratic changes in weather conditions per day.
9. Some governments around the world should have ______to halt the use of fossil fuels to safeguard the environment.
10. Polar animals have small ______ to escape from the state of being homeless since the polar ice caps are melting very quickly which lead to the rising sea level.
Choose the correct answers A-C.
1. I love just lying on my back and floating on the _______ sea close to my beach home.
2. Many species of animal will die _______ if we don’t start protecting them soon.
3. I won’t go into that pool. The water’s too _______ and you know I can’t swim well.
4. The highest point of a mountain is known as the mountain _______.
5. Let’s see how far we can walk across the sand when the tide _______ out.
6. It’s dangerous to swim in _______ rivers because the water can carry you away.
7. I have just _______ across an article about an amazing microscopic organism called a water bear.
8. Last year, a __________ wave destroyed many homes in this coastal town.
A. tidal B. high C. rough
9. Experts expect global warming to __________ the earth by several degrees in the next fifty years.
A. heat up
B. stir up
C. come in
10. All of our lamps have low-energy light __________, so we spend quite a bit less on electricity.
Choose ONE word / phrase in the box to complete the sentences.
break-taking unforgettable heritage site scenery masterpiece destination landmark tourist attraction ecosystem
1. The scene was one of __________ beauty.
2. This book is a real __________. You must read it.
3. The town is a popular __________ for art lovers.
4. A visit to Morocco is a truly __________ experience.
5. The bay has a very complex and delicate __________.
6. Phong Nha – Kẻ Bàng is celebrated for its beautiful __________.
7. The Statue of Liberty is a major __________ in the United States.
8. The Eiffel Tower is a famous __________ in Paris.
II. Ngữ âm
Choose the word that has a different stressed syllable from the rest.
1. A. ancestors B. atmosphere C. malaria D. permanent
2.A. temperature B. renewable C. technology D. responsible
3.A. energy B. recycling C. quality D. mystery
4.A. authentic B. monument C. pagoda D. religious
5. A. heritage B. historic C. museum D. awareness
III. Ngữ pháp
Choose the correct option.
1. Recently I have eaten / ate vegan food because a famous nutritionist told / has told me that eating too much animal meat is not good for health.
2. Due to severe illness, my grandmother went / has gone to hospital five times this year.
3. My sister who wants to lose weight has changed / changed her eating habit. However, she is still struggling with it sometimes.
4. My appetite for cheesy food has reduced / reduced gradually since my puberty period. Now I’m even afraid of cheese or butter.
5. Last July, I graduated / have graduated from a local medical school and now I’m working in a clinic.
Use the words in capitals to complete sentences with a similar meaning.
1. Our PE teacher forces us to run round the hockey field three times before the game. MAKE
Our PE teacher _____________________ round the hockey field three times before the game.
2. Gavin said he would pick us up after the game tomorrow. OFFER
Gavin _____________________ after the game tomorrow.
3. We don’t go to judo classes anymore. STOP
We’ve _____________________ to judo classes.
4. Alan really doesn’t like losing at badminton. CAN’T STAND
Alan _____________________ at badminton.
Tải file tài liệu để xem thêm Đề cương ôn thi cuối kì 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem bài viết Đề cương ôn tập học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh 11 English Discovery Ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 tại Thptlequydontranyenyenbai.edu.vn bạn có thể bình luận, xem thêm các bài viết liên quan ở phía dưới và mong rằng sẽ giúp ích cho bạn những thông tin thú vị.